The Wright Express prepaid and loyalty solutions allow the processing of funds or points based transactions acquired via EFTPOS or WEB based protocols.
Our system is compatible with terminals from every acquiring bank in Australia, ensuring no costly POS changes or upgrades are required. Based on ISO8583 and AS2805 standards, the Wright Express EFTPOS solution interfaces with our own financial grade Postilion switch enabling stand in capability and ensuring the prepaid database is always available.
Our fully hosted and integrated services offer ...
• Robust and scalable infrastructure
• Fully redundant systems that are constantly monitored
• Leading technology, benchmarked and pressure tested
• Secure processing and PIN verification
• Multiple touch points e.g. EFTPOS, IVR, online, management interface, call centre
• Closed loop or open loop solutions
Transactions via EFPTOS are sent from the Acquiring Bank and then routed to Wright Express for processing. For the purposes of prepaid vouchers, the redemption process is the same as any standard debit card transaction.
At Wright Express, we can also process transactions via our WEB based XML payment gateway referred to as SVML (Stored Value Markup Language), an XML based internet payment gateway protocol that sends messages direct to Wright Express via the internet. Transactions of this type allow the collection of data via the POS that is otherwise unavailable for transactions through the EFTPOS network.